NEWLY UPDATED Feb. 2nd
King’s House is happy to announce the following retreats for the Summer of 2016:
- May 2-8, 2016 – A Preached Retreat for Women Religious with Fr. Lon Konold, OMI – “God is Full of Compassion & Mercy”. Retreat fee: $450.
- June 17-19, 2016 – A Weekend Retreat for All with Fr. Ron Rolheiser, OMI – “Waiting for Christ in the Eucharist – Our One Great Act of Fidelity”. Retreat fee: $225/$185 commuter fee.
- June 20-27, 2016 – Directed Retreat open to all (with the option for a shorter retreat). Retreat fee: $500.
- July 11-18, 2016 – Directed Retreat open to all (only full retreat option). Retreat fee: $500.
- July 18-24, 2016 – A Preached Retreat open to all with Sr. Barbara Fiand, SNDdeN – “Come Drink ‘Deep’ of Living Waters: Faith Seeking Understanding in the 21st Century”. Retreat fee: $450.
Click here to open the brochure 2016 Kings House Summer Retreats
Printable (docx) Registration Form 2016 Summer Retreat Registration Form
Printable (pdf) Registration Form 2016 Summer Retreat Registration Form
If you go to the Events section, you will find individual on-line registration forms for each summer retreat.
MERCY IS A BRIDGE
“We need constantly to contemplate the mystery of mercy. It is a wellspring of joy, serenity, and peace. Our salvation depends on it. Mercy: the word reveals the very mystery of the Most Holy Trinity. Mercy: the ultimate and supreme act by which God comes to meet us. Mercy: the fundamental law that dwells in the heart of every person who looks sincerely into the eyes of his brothers and sisters on the path of life. Mercy: the bridge that connects God and man, opening our hearts to the hope of being loved forever despite our sinfulness.” (Pope Francis)
At Pope Francis’ invitation, the King’s House 2016 Quiet Retreats for men and women contemplate the mystery and power of MERCY. How might we have a deeper experience of God’s mercy? When have we experienced mercy in our lives? How might we be more merciful to others? These are just a few of the questions we will reflect on and pray over during our retreat.
We invite you to plan now to join us for retreat in 2016. Many men and women have found a King’s House Retreat a welcomed respite from the hustle and bustle, and a spiritually rewarding weekend (or midweek) experience. Join us!
2016 King’s House Retreat Brochure
Further details and registration HERE