Register now for a Summer Retreat at King’s House!
Join us at King’s House, a retreat and renewal center located on 47 quiet, wooded acres in Belleville, Illinois, just 20 minutes by freeway from downtown St. Louis or the JB Bridge. We are also easily accessed by Metrolink from Lambert International Airport in St. Louis. King’s House is sponsored by the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, a worldwide Congregation of priests and brothers, celebrating the 200th anniversary of their founding, continuing their mission in partnership with many women and men to announce the Good News to the poor.
The retreat center is air conditioned and features single rooms with private baths and an elevator to facilitate access to three floor of rooms. An art space with materials is available for your use during your retreat. An outdoor labyrinth, Way of the Cross, Mary grotto, and nature trails will enhance your prayer journey.
You will find complete details and registration forms for each of the following retreat options for the Summer of 2017. We look forward to welcoming you!
- May 5-7, 2017 – An Ignatian Retreat – A Retreat for Everyone with Paul Coutinho CLICK HERE
- May 8-14, 2017 – Truly Human, Becoming What We Are Not Yet in Christ – A Preached Retreat for Women Religious with Fr. John Ettensohn, OMI CLICK HERE
- May 19-21, 2017 – Your Goodness is my Home – A Retreat preached in Spanish with Fr. Sal Gonzalez, OMI CLICK HERE
- June 16-18, 2017 – From Paranoia to Metanoia – Incardinating and Celebrating God’s Mercy – A Preached Retreat for Everyone with Fr. Ron Rolheiser, OMI CLICK HERE
- June 19-26, 2017 – Directed Retreat I (with option for shorter retreat of several days) CLICK HERE
- July 10-17, 2017 – Directed Retreat II (only option is week-long retreat) CLICK HERE
- July 17-23, 2017 – Opening to the Light – A Preached Retreat for Everyone with Paula D’Arcy CLICK HERE
- Aug. 7-11, 2017 – From Canvas to Heart . . . and back again – An Art and Spirituality Retreat for Everyone with Fr. Mark Dean, OMI CLICK HERE
Should you have any difficulty navigating our pages, don’t hesitate to call the office (800)779-7909.