Our Address is 700 N. 66th St. Belleville, IL. 62223. However, a GPS setting with the address of 14 Judith Dr. Belleville, IL will also guide you to our upper parking lot coming in from HWY 64 or the Metrolink at Fairview Heights.
OR Print these directions for your visit.
From I-64 Eastbound and downtown St. Louis:
• Follow Interstate 64 (Eastbound) towards Louisville.
• Take Exit #9 – Hwy 157 (after I-255 overpass).
• Proceed down exit ramp and turn RIGHT onto Hwy 157.
• Stay on Hwy 157 for 1.8 miles to Main St.(3rd stop light) (Note: It is called State St. on the right).
• Turn LEFT on Main St. Take Main St. to 74th St. or 66th St. (watch street numbers *either street leads to King’s House* and watch for blue “King’s House” signs with arrows at either location).
• 74th St. Entrance – turn LEFT on 74th St. (north)
– go 4 blocks to Judith St.
– turn RIGHT and follow Judith
– it curves to the left just before our parking lot.
• 66th St. Entrance – turn LEFT on 66th St. (north)
– continue on 66th St. about .5 mile to our front gate.
From I-255 Northbound from JB Bridge/Columbia, IL area:
• Cross JB Bridge and stay on I-255.
• Take exit #17A – onto Hwy 15 Eastbound (towards Belleville)
• Pass Our Lady of the Snows Shrine (2 miles).
• Take first LEFT exit AFTER the Shrine. (merging onto North Belt West/Route 13).
• Continue on North Belt West to Frank Scott Parkway (4th traffic light).
• Turn LEFT on Frank Scott Parkway.
• Take Frank Scott Parkway to W. Main St.
• Turn LEFT on W. Main St. (shortly after crossing RR tracks).
• Stay on West Main to 66th St. (Watch for blue “King’s House” sign with arrow).
• Turn RIGHT (north) on 66th St. continue on 66th St. about .5 mile to our front gate.
From I-255 southbound from the I-255 / I-55/70 interchange (Collinsville area):
• Follow I-255 Southbound to I-64 Eastbound toward Louisville.
• Follow directions for I-64 Eastbound given above.